Wednesday, April 4, 2018

SugarPea Designs / Mix It Up Challenge #42

Mix It Up

Welcome!  
I am here sharing a card using the April Mix it Up Challenge from SugarPea Designs over at the SugarPea Designs blog.  Make sure to check out the blog for all the details!


For this month's challenge, I used the inspiration side of the Mix It Up Challenge.  (see graphic below).  

I was inspired with the pastel colors of the inspiration photo......so what did I just have to do?  Make a pastel rainbow!  Using the Large Striped CoverPlate, I did the inlay technique with pastel papers from the Spots & Stripes Paper Pad.  My sentiment was created with the Celebrate SugarCut and a sentiment from Celebrate All the Things.  A few die cut hearts and clear crystals were added as embellishments.

Mix It Up2



No automatic alt text available.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails