Wednesday, February 7, 2018

SugarPea Designs / Mix It Up Challenge #40

Mix it Up 

Welcome!  I am here sharing a card using the February Mix it Up Challenge from SugarPea Designs over at the SugarPea Designs blog.  Make sure to check out the blog for all the details!


For this month's challenge, I used the inspiration side of the Mix It Up Challenge.  (see graphic below).

Conversation hearts are one of my daughter's (and mine) favorite candies.  We had this discussion the other day about our favorite holiday candies and these were at the top!  I wanted to recreate the look of random conversation hearts using Talk is Chic from SugarPea Designs.  I used the open heart stamp in yummy colors of ink from Catherine Pooler.  (you must try these inks!)  I topped my stamped panel with a bold black sentiment from the same Talk is Chic stamp set.  

Mix it Up2






No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails