Wednesday, August 23, 2017

Avery Elle / Warm Wishes

Warm Wishes2

Hello!  I am here sharing a tiny bit of inspiration using the new Warm Wishes stamps and coordinating Warm Wishes Elle-ments.  I am totally smitten with jars right now.  How cute is this new set?  You can customize the jars for the holiday or for everyday!  This is a set I will use all year round!

I love making mini cards and the jar die lends itself to a perfectly shaped mini card!  I started by creating my card by folding a piece of cardstock and placing the jar die (with the top cutting edge) just over the fold of the paper.  When die cut, this will create the top fold of the card!  

Warm Wishes 

I created my mini scene by coloring the tree images and winter sky with Copics.  I added some "snow" with a glue pen and Prisma Glitter.  Then, I added my die cut trees with foam adhesive.  I die cut the santa's sleigh and reindeer (from Cityscape Elle-ments) from black cardstock and added them over a small standard die cut circle.    To finish, I stamped the bow from Warm Wishes in Cherry Pigment Ink and die cut.  The bow was added and topped off with one tiny rhinestone!  For a sentiment, I stamped the Warm Winter Wishes on the inside of the card.  This would be a perfect gift tag or just use as the mini card it is!  Either way, I have one tag/card done for the holidays!

Thanks so much for sharing part of today with me!

Supplies:
Warm Wishes
Warm Wishes Elle-ments
Cityscape Elle-ments
Cherry Pigment Ink

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails