Saturday, June 24, 2017

Pretty Pink Posh / Inspired By

Inspired By

Hello!  I have the pleasure of playing along with the Inspired by......All The Little Things Challenge this week as their Guest.  It's become one of my favorite challenges to look at when I need something to spark an idea!  Thanks to my friend Tracey for inviting me for this challenge! 


When I first saw the inspiration photo, I immediately thought of the umbrella stamps from Pretty Pink Posh all stamped in those luscious colors but when I sat down to make my card, I was instead inspired by the COLORS in general.  So that's where my card went!  I used the newer Bold Blooms stamps from Pretty Pink Posh along with the vine stamp from Build a Bloom, also from Pretty Pink Posh.  All the flowers were stamped in Catherine Pooler inks (Party Dress, Tiki Torch, and Something Borrowed).  Have you tried these inks yet???  They are so amazing with their coverage!  I layered all the vines and flowers over a Stitched Notes rectangle that was added with foam adhesive.  My sentiment, from Thoughtful Greetings, was stamped in Versafine Onyx Black ink.

TIP:For the tiny flowers, I found it easier to die cut lots of flowers and then stamp.  Much easier than lining up the dies with each stamped flower.  ☺


Inspired By4

*****************************

Here is the Inspired By photo for the challenge.  
I hope you can find time to play along with us!



7 comments:

Lynn said...

Oh my goodness. This is so sweet Amy!

Teresa Doyle said...

What a beautiful card Amy. I recently returned home from vacation visiting our DIL's family. I left them Thank you cards for their wonderful hospitality but this would have been perfect for that. ♥ it! Well done!

Nora Noll said...

This is so pretty!! I am loving the flowers you used and the way you placed them on the panel. Great design!!

I Card Everyone said...

I totally agree with your cut-then-stamp technique... your card design is just darling, and I'm OH SO happy to get to know you better, Amy!
=]

Marcie Sharp said...

I love this Amy! So pretty and so glad to have you as our guest designer this week. Great card!

Tracey McNeely said...

I love everything about your card, the colours, those beautiful tiny flowers and the arrangement. Thank you so much for being my guest this week! xo

Leigh Penner said...

So thrilled to have you as our guest at Inspired By All the Little Things this week, Amy! Your card is super pretty!

Related Posts with Thumbnails