Monday, January 16, 2017

SFYTT with Reverse Confetti

SFYTT2

Hello!  I am here sharing a card using the current SFYTT (Sketch For You to Try) over at the Reverse Confetti blog.  Check out the SFYTT post......HERE for all the details!



I've used the new Foodie Fun from the latest release for the current Sketch for You to Try (SFYTT).  I stamped the pear stamp with Lime Green premium dye ink from Reverse Confetti several times using my Mini Misti and then ran a darker ink from my stash around the outside of the stamp for a darker effect.  I layered my pears onto a Lacy Scallop Frame Confetti Cuts done in white.  A sentiment from Crazy About You was white heat embossed onto a black banner die from Greetings Frame Confetti Cuts.  My focal point was adhered with foam adhesive to a top folding notecard layered with paper from the True Love 6x6 paper pad.

SFYTT








Now the best part is.......there is always a winner every month!  Here are the details:

The winner will receive a $20 gift certificate to the Reverse Confetti store and claim the title of ‘Fetti Fave. The winner of SFYTT will be posted on the Reverse Confetti blog on the 30th of each month.
Check out the SFYTT post......HERE.

So let's see your Reverse Confetti creations this month.....you still have time to get it done!


4 comments:

Lisa Lara said...

what a beauty Amy. I love the green and the dies and just everything.

DIANA L. said...

Adorable card!!!!

~amy~ said...

Amy, this is awesome.

Kjudy1 said...

Really cute card! I love the color scheme used.

Related Posts with Thumbnails